Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Further Questionnaire

Our pitch to Lee is in a few days so I thought I would make a mini questionnaire about my ideas to see what students from the college think. (ones that aren't doing art or media)
So here is my questionnaire which I gave to 10 people

I found the results to be useful to my work. Most people when asked 'what do you think about when you see a diamond' answered: hardness, beauty and cleanness. About trees a lot of people said nature and fresh air but some said its a bit too primitive.  When asked, 'What do you think about when you see an astronaut or an alien', most people answered space and technology but some said other light forms and new life.

for question four, 70% of people thought that 'Dead Roots' is a good name to market something with.
for question five, 100% answered that 'Superclean' makes them think about freshness. 
for question six, 80% said no to whether astronauts and aliens make them think about music.

I found this useful because I thought that Man On The Moon was the strongest idea but the target audience didn't really understand it (from the questionnaire) It seems that Superclean is the strongest idea because it was the one that most people liked and it made them think about freshness. Dead Roots Records was also a good idea but the name Dead Roots with the font didn't really appeal to people but, the small amount of people who liked it said it was 'different' and would definitely 'make them look at it again'. The logo of the tree was also a big success with the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment